New Parents Conversation Cards
About Our New Parents Conversation Cards
If you’re expecting your first baby or are looking for a meaningful baby shower gift, then these Conversation Cards for New Parents are for you!
This Conversation Card game is designed to get first time parents talking about the things that matter most. This unique card game is filled with questions that will help couples start their parenting adventure on a firm foundation of teamwork, open communication and trust.
Why you’ll love Conversation Cards for New Parents:
- The best questions for expecting parents. Each Conversation Card set features 75 questions that are designed to help couples navigate the journey of parenthood together. From discussing different parenting styles to talking about your hopes and dreams for your baby, and everything in between—we’ve got you covered!
- A valuable tool for new parents. These are so much more than just conversation starters. They will quickly become one of the most valuable tools you will use as you prepare for your new roles as mom and dad.
- Strengthen your relationship. Designed to foster good communication and teamwork between couples, the questions included in this Conversation Card set will help you build a strong foundation for your growing family from the start.
- Beautiful design. The Conversation Card set is packaged in a beautiful mint colored box that is pressed with gold foil details, making it a perfect addition to your home and a valuable tool for meaningful discussions.
- Compact and Portable. With its compact size (box: 3.25” L x 3.25” W x 1.75” H, cards: 3” x 3”), this game is ideal for using any time, be it while you’re in the car, out at a restaurant, or during intimate conversations at home.